Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Generation gap

I have discussed an article entitled "Gap Generation" with Reyheyna, Pek and "Raining". The article is really difficult to be understand. It confuses me. Some of the words seem unfamiliar to me such as "deviant", "moroseness" and also "hue". Oh my God! What's that?
One of the interesting quotation that I found from the article is "The young should do exactly as the elders do". Are you agree with that quotation? I'm totally disagree and I believe that everyone has his/her own right to choose what he/she wants to do in life. Nobody can take that right. Taking one's right is equivalent that you are taking their life. So, let the young decide their path of life as long as it will not against the nature. You can take the elders' advice, but it does not mean that yo have to follow blindly what the elder told you.


p/s: sorry for this confusing post..huhuhu.I'm trying to improve my English( writing). You know what, you never know what you can achieve before you try! Never afraid to make mistakes. It is because you will learn from the mistakes you did. Mistakes/experiences is the best teacher that you ever have..bye for now..

1 comment:

  1. nice article..ready for the boombastic question tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete